Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between carb cycling and keto diet

COkaraa

I'm trying to learn about these different diets and figuring out the differences between them. I'm reading right now about keto dieting and I'm reading about carb cycling. Seems like they both are good for certain things but bad for others. Can you tell me what are the differences in your opinion on both as it applies to Fitness

I think you need to do both carb cycle and keto at the same time, like a mix of both for good results

I'm trying to learn about these different diets and figuring out the differences between them. I'm reading right now about keto dieting and I'm reading about carb cycling. Seems like they both are good for certain things but bad for others. Can you tell me what are the differences in your opinion on both as it applies to Fitness

No. Why don't you write down what you've discovered.

Regulating carb intake depends on your training regiment, while keto diet you don't take carbs, only meats, veggies, good fats

Carb cycling involves cutting carbs on certain days of the week while upping your intake on others.
ketogenic diet involves adhering to a standard keto diet 5–6 days per week, followed by 1–2 days of higher carb intake

Top Bottom