Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between burgers

robertID

what is the difference between eating a burger I get from a fast food joint and a burger I make at home? Aren’t they the same macros and calories anyway? So why not just eat what they make at the fast food place instead since it is way cheaper and less hassle from going through the trouble of making it

what is the difference between eating a burger I get from a fast food joint and a burger I make at home? Aren’t they the same macros and calories anyway? So why not just eat what they make at the fast food place instead since it is way cheaper and less hassle from going through the trouble of making it
They use low quality fatty meats and usually cooked on a greasy grill.
At home you can use good lean meat and cook outside on grill or mabey just spray the pan with a little olive oil if needed .
Much healthier for you .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

did you read about subway using fake tuna?

the issue is the oils they cook their food in. refined and cheap oils that go in your body and do damage. the issue also is the quality of their meats, breads, and even veggies.

you can make a very healthy burger at home very easily, i do it all the time

They use cheapest food and most chemicals in their food
thats why home made is always best burger and best tasting

They sell you cheapest meat, to make maximum profit. When you buy, you choose your meat careful, from good sources

Top Bottom