Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dieting with ulcers

Ariel walker

I'm a skinny guy and I have suffer from ulcers, I really need to gain weight but the food I know to gain weight affects my ulcers as well, I would like to know what type of diet I can do to gain having this medical condition, thanks.

Try doing the carb cycling, with the correction of using the foods that are good for your stomach. This diet is not restrictive, so you can generally eat all sorts of food. Also, try to space out your meals throughout the day, so you constantly eat something. When you have ulcers, you need to have something in your stomach.

When people have stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome etc. you need to do a 'trial and error' approach. You basically need to try different foods and see which upset our stomach and which do not. It's different for every person.

Generally speaking, most people with digestive issues will want to stay away from wheat, soy and dairy as those foods are very inflammatory in the body.

Most people with digestive issues thrive on a diet based around fruits, vegetables, organic meats, free range eggs and wild caught fish.

Top Bottom