Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet/workout - transition from cutting to bulking?

MbOoGiE

i've been on a virtually 0 carb high protein high healthy fat diet for the last 6-8 weeks.

i'm still at about 12-14% bodyfat (rough estimate) and i'm trying to ease in to bulking. i'm still hoping to drop to about 10% before i bulk, is it ok to go to a moderate carb/high protein/moderate fat diet and still expect to lose fat for the next 2-4 weeks?

i don't wanna balloon up when i start bulking as that would really suck, and i'm not quite sure how to transition from cutting into bulking.

also, i usually do a 35min-1hour high intensity/medium intensity cardio workout everyday (alternate diff intensity levels every other day). can i keep doing this during my bulking phase too?

Supplements i took while cutting:

Fish oil caps x 2 daily
Flax seed oil x 2 daily
Whey Protein x 4 daily
Multi vitamin
Xenadrine 5 days on, 2 days off

Supplements i should take while bulking: ???

thanks, could use some advice.

i'd just slowly ease into bulking, as you said. start going from your cutting calorie intake now and increase by 100-150 a day till you hit your target bulking intake. this way you can gauge if you're gaining too much fat. i know a lot of people just say to eat whatever the shit you want while bulking, but if you truly want to minimize fat gain, you've gotta do it as cleanly as you can.

as for the cardio, don't bother when you're cutting. think of it this way...

let's say to bulk you want 3500 cals. if you do cardio you might cut off 400. that's 400 cals you just ate for no reason, since it isn't going towards building mass--it's just gone.

as for the supplements, that's what i took while cutting, and that's what i still take while bulking. but i add in creatine, as well--might wanna check it out.

but my diet right now is about 3400 cals/day, 300g protein/carbs, 70g EFAs, eating every couple hours. hopefully I'll finish this phase nice and big and not quite so fat.

hope this helped

so should i even worry about my diet (ie: carbs etc) when bulking at 12-15% body fat?

or can i just stick to my high protein high fat low carb diet (post workout 30-50g)?

i don't wanna just bloat up :(

need some help prz

Top Bottom