Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet while using T3 - low-carb, med-carb, or high-carb?

ohashi

The carbs are clean, low-glycemic, of course.

Should you keep your carbs at a particular level while using low-dose T3? Does it make a difference?

One thing you should know is t-3 will flatten you out very quickly....It also makes me VERY aggressive and short tempered...If you are not dieting for a show it is not worth it...I do not beleieve in low carbs diets...Med carb maybe...

I would low carb it. When your diet consists of Low Carbs your t3 levels are very low. I would imagine that the Extra t3 your supplementing with would allow you to burn that extra fat without lowering your metabolism. Current me if I am wrong anyone.

I'm not worried about flattening out - that's temporary. And I'm not dieting for a show (that's a long way off, as can be seen from my avatar), but want the increased nutrient uptake that it offers.

ohashi said:
I'm not worried about flattening out - that's temporary. And I'm not dieting for a show (that's a long way off, as can be seen from my avatar), but want the increased nutrient uptake that it offers.
Why not just run 12.5 mcgs per day then ?...That should work fine for helping with nutrient uptake without all the nasty sides

muscleup said:
Why not just run 12.5 mcgs per day then ?...That should work fine for helping with nutrient uptake without all the nasty sides

Would you still need to ramp it up and down at that dose?

And would that low of a dose have a big effect on the thyroid?

also I would not touch t-3 unless I was on something to help preserve muscle....and I'm not speaking of protein...and just an FYI t-3 will catabolize your muscle VERY quickly so do not drop calories to low or carbs

muscleup said:

That's what I'm running it at.

Lift Chief said:

Would you still need to ramp it up and down at that dose?

And would that low of a dose have a big effect on the thyroid?
I started at 12.5 mcg with no ramp and it was fine. The goal here in not to fuck with the thyroid, but to increase nutrient uptake....There is no need in going any higher than 12.5-25 mcgs...Then you start to get into the fat/muscle burning effects of t-3

diet and t3 needs to be high protein low calorie. not low as in starvation but if you can get bodyweight x 11-12 in calories and 2 grams of protein per pound your diet should be low carbs and fat for the most part. lots of chicken, tuna, shakes, etc

Top Bottom