Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet while on DNP run

therenzo

Hi, can i ask your guys opinion about dnp? Is it okay to use when your on an elevated body fat level? Cause like anabolics it's kind of dump to use it them when your 30% bodyfat, unless your on trt. And also any long term bad side effect other than death if overdose and cataract issue on the eyes?
What if 200mg per day for 10days will it be a good cycle enought to torch pure bf?

What is a good and strict diet plan to follow along with this DNP run guys?

DNP is not a smart idea. The difference between the effective dosage and lethal dosage is minimal. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out.

At 30% body fat - you DO NOT need any supplements. You can very easily drop body fat with just diet alone. Your body fat is way above the healthy range and your body will very easily drop body fat. Getting your body fat below 10% becomes hard. Getting your body fat to 10% is very easy.

I am a big advocate of carb cycling to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass (or even continuing to build muscle while cutting)

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

If you run it be careful with your carbs. When guys are on it and eat a bunch of carbs that is when they get really hot. As for exercise, some can do it and some cant.

Either way be careful. DNP is not something I recommend.

DNP makes you feel like shit and is miserable to be on.. just imagine feeling like you have a fever 24/7.. nights are the worst of all

at your body fat you will feel even worse all day cause you already feel like shit anyway.

you really need to get your lifestyle in check, forget the DNP. start exercising, clean out your entire kitchen and buy only clean foods, and you can cheat with something like GW/SR9009 from sarms1 which is safe for a fat person

DNP is the only magic pill in bodybuilding. However, most people feel like shit on it. Constant sweating, out of breath, carb cravings, lethargy.

For me the only annoying thing is sweating, but other than that I dont feel issues if I dont go above 400mg per day.

Oh, and did I mention sweating?

Top Bottom