Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and ulcerative colitis

David Fuji23

what type of diet for bulking would you recommend for a person who suffers from colitis, as I understand meats are
important, but also meats make my colitis problem worst, thank you.

you want to listen to some of our podcasts from evo where we had loren lockman and dr gerry

and also you don't need lots of meat to bulk. i would eat very small amounts of meat. stick to mostly a diet rich in fruits and veggies (just not root veggies or strong paper veggies like cabbage etc.) and obviously you want to avoid dairy entirely as well as processed shit

really there is no excuse here. you can still make great gains eating that sort of diet. i barely eat meat myself..

you want to listen to some of our podcasts from evo where we had loren lockman and dr gerry

and also you don't need lots of meat to bulk. i would eat very small amounts of meat. stick to mostly a diet rich in fruits and veggies (just not root veggies or strong paper veggies like cabbage etc.) and obviously you want to avoid dairy entirely as well as processed shit

really there is no excuse here. you can still make great gains eating that sort of diet. i barely eat meat myself..

Here is the link to the podcasts @stevesmi is referring to -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Just keep it simple. Eat the foods that you do not have issues with but just eat more of them. There are no secret foods to eat when bulking. Calories in vs calories out.

Top Bottom