Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet/Training Critique, please!

NoPainNoGain said:
Do you still include the creatine in your diet?

Nope, I canned the creatine a while ago. I haven't seen much of a difference from not having it either way, actually.

Your BMR is the number of calories you'd burn over 24 hours while lying down but not sleeping. Your actual metabolic rate is estimated by adding the caloric cost of all the activities you engage in throughout the day to your BMR.

Men's BMR = 1 X Body weight (kg) X 24

I think your cals are way too low. and have way too much cardio.
are you moving around alot during the day? it would seem to me that your fairly active I'd shoot for at least 3000cals.
other wise your just going to start wasting, IMO, unless your on some serious supp regime

just using my self as an example:
I have about the same stats as you except i'm 6' (when i started dieting 235 down to about 216 now), endo / meso, and i have yet to drop my cals below 3200, I'm fairly sedentary, sitting around alot. and I havent started cardio yet. next week :evil:

well, I've just recently (a couple of days ago) bumped my cals up to 2800. Also, I've dropped down to 3-4x days of cardio a week. As for activity levels, I'm currently a student, so I'm pretty much inactive other than cardio and lifting. I've been trying (with some success) to lose bodyfat for a long time, but right now, I'm rather frustrated with the results and I want to gain some serious mass.

I'm going to be moving towards 3500 cals. Once I get there, I'll see how it goes and play it by ear. Gonna have to take it slow on the way up, I don't want to get too fat on the way there.

Top Bottom