Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet taste help?

MikeScott

Had someone help me with a diet but of course they won't help me with recipes or making it taste better, wondering if anyone here had any opinions on a couple meals I have trouble with.

Salmon
Sweet Potato
veggies

White fish
spinach

Any spice or sauce I can add that isn't overloaded with sugar, sodium, carbs and calories?

Some people considered that their muscle improves with the help of
protein supplements that contain certain combinations of antacids, such as Creation carbohydrate and glut amine, And always change my vegetables, Preferably something green....

Some people considered that their muscle improves with the help of
protein supplements that contain certain combinations of antacids, such as Creation carbohydrate and glut amine, And always change my vegetables, Preferably something green....

Are you replying to the same thread I'm reading?

OP, saute spinach/kale in a pan with olive oil or cocoanut oil and garlic powder. White fish can always be pan fried with those oils, and add cayenne pepper and paprinka with a bit of salt for a Cajun flavor. Many recipes for sweet potatoes on the web. I like to bake for 50 min at 350. Light coat of olive oil before cooking. Wrap salmon in tinfoil with a dash of olive oil, dill, and squeezed lemon. 350 for 18 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.

Top Bottom