Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet starting out

AJmatthews

[FONT=&quot]Im just starting out and I've got my diet sorted. It consists mainly of oats, eggs, chicken, tuna, kidney beans, chickpeas, lentils, brown rice, all veg. I can eat brown rice boiled but Im not keen on it. I've been frying the rice in olive oil thinking it might be ok. but 'fried' just seems like an unhealthy word. does frying it alter the nutritional value? is frying okay if its done with olive oil? Cheers 4 any repliEs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

when you heat up an oil that is likely refined (most olive oil is unfortunately) you create carcinogens and you change the structure to where it hits the body and causes a negative reaction

cook the rice and then add some UNREFINED coconut oil instead along with salt.

how you prep food and the quality of the food is very important

[FONT=&quot]Im just starting out and I've got my diet sorted. It consists mainly of oats, eggs, chicken, tuna, kidney beans, chickpeas, lentils, brown rice, all veg. I can eat brown rice boiled but Im not keen on it. I've been frying the rice in olive oil thinking it might be ok. but 'fried' just seems like an unhealthy word. does frying it alter the nutritional value? is frying okay if its done with olive oil? Cheers 4 any repliEs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Just keep in mind that fat calories add up quick. And combining fats and carbs usually doesnt go favorably for body composition

Top Bottom