Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet soda thoughts ?

jamesbeattie

[FONT=&quot]I've come across several instances where individuals on bulks or rather a regular diet consume 'diet soda'. Can someone please explain the benefits of drinking this beverage & why it's ok to drink it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I would not go so far as to say it's okay to drink. It still dehydrates you and such, but the upside is not ingesting loads of simple sugars.

is this a troll post?

read what is in diet soda and tell me if any of that belongs in our body. would you give it to your dog or cat? your horse? your donkey? your fish? no because it would make them sick or kill them.

these companies are clever, they put 'diet' on the can and fat people get a creamy sense of satisfaction drinking it. they don't tell you the ingredients cause cancer, prevent you from sleeping, tear up your gut health and other health problems.

[FONT=&quot]I've come across several instances where individuals on bulks or rather a regular diet consume 'diet soda'. Can someone please explain the benefits of drinking this beverage & why it's ok to drink it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
The benefit is no sugar or calories. A drink of it here and there is fine if you're into soda. I personally drink water.

Top Bottom