Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet soda has its place?

kelieter

I was listening to LuiMarco and he said that he drinks diet soda everyday and look how lean he is. I switched from regular soda to diet soda a month ago and my weight has not budged. I am following weight watchers diet and it is 0 points for diet soda and the soda is 0 calories, so I don’t understand why I am not losing weight.

I wouldnt drink diet soda, it kills your gut health

I was listening to LuiMarco and he said that he drinks diet soda everyday and look how lean he is. I switched from regular soda to diet soda a month ago and my weight has not budged. I am following weight watchers diet and it is 0 points for diet soda and the soda is 0 calories, so I don’t understand why I am not losing weight.

Well for a start listening to ONE person who says they do sh*t doesn't make it ok.

You also only mention soda. What if you're messing up some other not yet mentioned aspect?

I quit soda all together 4/5 years ago .....just stick with water you’ll be better off in the long run

You’re not losing weight because you’re not in a calorie deficit. I don’t understand why people find this so hard to grasp!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The diet soda isn't your problem and why you arent losing weight. The rest of your diet is

Top Bottom