Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet soda good for you?

benny156

How come I keep reading that a calorie is a calorie and that it doesn't matter what you eat or drink as long as at the end of the day you hit your macros and targets? If so couldn't I just drink 50 bottles of diet coke all day and since they have 0 calories I wouldn't have to count that against my diet?

no a calorie isn't a calorie. that is ridiculous and why weight watchers is a joke. they don't count diet soda as points, same as water since neither have calories. use logic

diet soda has ingredients that effect gut health, brain health, hormones in the body, and caffeine which disrupts sleep and GABA.

how about drinking water instead?

Water is really the best thing to drink but I have no issues with the odd beverage that is artificially sweetened. A diet coke every couple days is much different than crushing 6 per day.

How come I keep reading that a calorie is a calorie and that it doesn't matter what you eat or drink as long as at the end of the day you hit your macros and targets? If so couldn't I just drink 50 bottles of diet coke all day and since they have 0 calories I wouldn't have to count that against my diet?
Have you heard of moderation? That goes for pretty much everything. A couple diet comes a day in between water? Perfectly fine and wont hurt you one bit.

Top Bottom