Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and sensitive stomach

rickyleeinsta

I suffer from indigestion most of the time even sometimes when I have vegetables with dressing. I have three daily meals, and I was wondering if having 5-6 meals and less carbs can improve my digestion.

I suffer from indigestion most of the time even sometimes when I have vegetables with dressing. I have three daily meals, and I was wondering if having 5-6 meals and less carbs can improve my digestion.

it is the dressing bro? look at what is in that shit

if you get indigestion after meals that is a red flag that something is wrong.

if you have a gut that will actually send acid up to your esophagus too. lose the gut and eat cleaner.

Well, if the dressings are causing the stomach issues - why not just remove them from your nutrition plan? Also, you may consider using digestive enzymes - they are a great help in most of these cases.

I am a big advocate of small meals throughout the day. They keep your blood sugar levels more stable and are much easier for your body to digest.

It sounds to me like you have some sort of food allergy or sensitivity you need to address but eating more frequent smaller meals certainly won't hurt you and will probably improve your digestion as a whole.

I absolutely agree that smaller more frequent meals may help your digestion.

My fiancé had digestion issues and migraines caused by foods, and I will suggest the same thing to you as I did to her - A food log.

Try and write down and track all foods, and write down WHEN you get discomfort, and look for the patterns after a couple of weeks! You may find it is from certain food groups, or a combination of foods, or just from volume, you never know until you really break it down!

She was able to pinpoint that dairy and some vegetables caused her stomach pain, and that coffee and some fruits gave her migraines, never would have guessed all of that without a food log!

Top Bottom