Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet questions ?

offswitch69

[FONT=&quot]I have spent a lot of my time checking on other's diets that they have posted. I make comments here and there, pick up ideas of what to do and what to avoid. Marvel at some! Anyways I spend so much time looking at others that I forget about my own sometimes. Here is my typical diet. If you want to post yours go ahead. Make comments on mine, tips, suggestions, etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6 am – Fiber one cereal, with 1 cup of egg whites poured in, Pak, 2 Livers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6:30 am- Morning exercises for 20 min (sometimes a run, sometimes abbs and push-ups and pull-ups. Just something to get the blood flowing and the body movin in the morning)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:30 am – Balance bar, Omega, V-8 juice, 2 livers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10:30 am – Chicken thigh, Pablano pepper, bowl of raw spinach, 2 livers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12:30 pm – Chicken breast, half an onion, bowl of blueberries and strawberries, 2 livers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2:30 pm – Protein shake, V-8 juice, 2 livers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:00 pm – pre-workout shake[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5:30 pm – Nitro[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6:00 pm – Torrent, 2 livers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:00 pm- Sliced turkey, whole wheat tortilla(small 100 cal kind) (tie me over till dinner)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:00 pm – Salmon, sweet potato, asparagus, 2 livers [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11:00 pm – casein shake with milk and some NattyPB, 2 livers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]16 livers, 1 pak, 1 omega, 1 nitro, Torrent, Pre-workout shake[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Going to replace pre-workout with Pump once it runs out[/FONT]

I may be missing something here, but are you eating 16 livers a day? Liver is high in many nutrients, but eating too many organs comes with risks, and these risks can increase depending on how the animals were raised and fed.

no human being needs to eat 10 meals a day and you are spending 17 hours of your day with food in your stomach and not eating for only 7 hours

this might seem like a smart idea but it isn't. your gut health will get worse and worse and you are training your body to be less efficient in the process. so you will be absorbing LESS nutrition this way

switch it around man. eat in a 7 hour window only. maybe something like from 1-8pm. consolidate your meals into 3-4 a day that is the max. then you will notice a huge difference in your energy and progress!

Top Bottom