Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet question

michaeldacey

[FONT=&quot]hey fellas. im looking at trying to get more fat into my diet, and i was wondering which was better: peanut butter or olive oil? i mean gram wise theyre around the same... but is one fat particularly better than the other? will the added protein in peanut butter be helpful? is it because the added calories in peanut butter from the protein or something? maybe ones easier and quicker to digest? any opinions/experiences on this would be appriciated. have a good day boys.[/FONT]

I'd stick with peanut butter in this choice. It is good proteins despite the high calories.

swap in almond butter for peanut butter.. way healthier

and swap in coconut oil for olive oil

the problem with olive oil is it is a scam, meaning most of it sold is not really pure olive oil.. they can legally dilute it with canola or veggie oil. not good.. one of the best ways to know if you are getting quality olive oil is look for the california label. if you see it from spain or italy then it is a scam i can almost 100% guarantee you

Top Bottom