Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet problems

KitKatArms

i am sitting home with my wife who is preggers and she is eating everything and ordering me to go to the supermarket everyday so my house is filled with lots of food and that isn't helping. i basically got injured and got sad about it and have been out of the gym a while so putting on pounds. need some help because my appetite and wife are making me fatter.

that is a tough situation, maybe set up her own section of the kitchen for her shit and also have an intelligent discussion with her about healthy food so the baby has the best chance to be healthy. i would want my wife eating 1000% healthy while pregnant

It would probably do you both good to talk about it directly, and try to agree on a mutually acceptable lifestyle

I think there are a lot of people struggling with this right now. Stress causes people to overeat. I suggest you try intermittent fasting. That will keep your eating into a smaller window and hopefully keep your intake down. Start with something simple like a 16/8.

Eating every food can make you fatty. For losing weight you should make a plan for eating healthy foods enrich with necessary nutrients. Healthy diet works well with your workout plan, so manage both of them can be effective for your fitness.

Top Bottom