Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DIET PLANS

A-BoMB

<<<SORRY IF THIS POST TWICE>>>
Hey i was just wondering what you guys were doing as far as eating goes. I have been researching and there is just to much conflicting information to sort through. Could some of you guys who have had really possitive results from changing your diets please help a brother out. I am also just begining to cook for myself... College Football Player. I need some ideas about what to eat (variety) and when.. all this "pre/post work out morning supply limiting carbs loading protein necessary fat shit" is killing me. I should also mention that I am taking AS at the moment... Winstrol(1cc EOD) and Equipoise(400mg/week) Here is my current plan, please add/subtract or punch me in the stomache:

8am
Bowl of Oatmeal
Glass of Milk
4 Egg Whites

9:45am
Carbohydrate Bar (Power Bar/Gatorade Bar)
1 Yogurt w/ fruit on bottom

10-11am
Quick Feet Plyometric Drills

11-11:30am
Cardio

11:40am High Glycemic Protien Drink

12:30pm
.75lb Chicken Breast
½ can Early Peas
Piece of Fruit

1:30-2:30pm
Running Routes

3:00
Plate of Pasta
1 pkg. Lean Ham

3:30-5:30pm Lift Weights

5:45pm
High Glycemic Protien Shake

6:15pm
.75lb Chicken Breast
½ can Early Peas
Brown Rice
Plain Baked Potato

8:30pm
One Container Cottage Cheese
One Can of Pineapples in own Juice
*** Need High Fiber Food***
***Need Moderate Fat***

9:30pm
Protein Shake

HELP ME PLEASE, I WANT TO START TOMORROW!!!

Seems to me that you're WAY lacking in protein. I've never juiced, but when I upped my protein to 400 or more grams a day I really started noticing a BIG differene. I put on 20 pounds in the last year and it's not because I've never trained before. Especially due to the fact that you're on the juice you should up your protein by a ton. Why not eat 12 egg whites and 3 cups of milk for breakfast. And eat some tuna...lot's of it. I eat 3 cans a day. That's about 130 grams right there. Shit, eat 36 egg whites a day. Protein is the key, my brother. After you get your protein up, just keep eating like a horse. I'm assuming that you're trying to gain weight and strength. Well, eat until your full and then keep eating. Good carbs, good protein, good fat. It's the best way to go.

Grizzly, I am trying to cut bodyfat. Less Carbs???? Does protein convert to fat if not used??? I will definately up the protein. With supplemental protein included, should be at 300-400grams per day. Is this enough for maintaining muscle mass(mabye adding a little) while losing FAT??? THanks

ABOMB

Anything can be converted to fat but I'd say protein is the least likely. As for 300-400 grams of protein I don't think you need that much. While some people may need that much they also have way more muscle that needs it. Baseing it off you lean bodymass is a good idea. But I will agree with the up above you need more protein. I've also found lowering carbs helps, but that may be because in the end I take in less calories or the fact that too many carbs makes me tired.

Abomb, you need more protein when you are losing weight to hold off muscle loss. I know you are around 250 so go for 1.25-1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight: 310-375g of protein.

Btw, you got mail.

Thanks for the feedback... i have revised my Diet Plan and posted it on another thread. I will post it here just to be persistant. Ha!

8:00 AM
1c oatmeal
10whites +2 whole eggs
Protien (g) 55
Carbs (g) 58
Fat (g) 16
Total cals 596

9:45am
2 Carbohydrate Bar (Power Bar/Gatorade Bar)
(Maybe or Maybe Not… you tell me the low down on these bars)

10-11am
Quick Feet Plyometric Drills

11-11:30am
Cardio

12:30 PM
2 cans tuna w/ Mustard
1 cp rice
2 scoops protein
Protein (g) 100
Carbs (g) 50
Fat (g) 6
Total cals 662