Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet plan, good for goals?

bilat

I read MrX's articles about bulking and came up with this:

Training days:

7:00 - 3 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 20oz milk with 2 scoops whey
10:30 - protein bar
12:30 - chicken nuggets, milk
3:30 - 2 scoops whey with 8oz grape juice
3:40 - workout
4:40 - 2 scoops whey with 8oz grape juice
5:30 - chicken breast, 1/2 cup oatmeal, brocolli, 20 oz milk
7:30 - chicken breast, brocolli
8:30 - cup cottage cheese
9:30 - cup cottage cheese

breakdown according to fitday.com:
Calories: 3108
Protein: 352
Carbs: 253
Fat: 75

Nontraining days:
breakdown:
Calories: 1728
Protein: 163
Carbs: 161
Fat: 49

7:00 - 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 whole eggs, 20oz milk w/ 1 scoop whey
10:30 - protein bar
12:30 - chicken nuggets, milk
4:00 - chicken breast, brocolli, 1/2 cup oatmeal
6:00 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese
8:00 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese

My starting weight is 170lbs, not sure about bodyfat, i'm around 6ft so it's not too high.
My goal is to be around 180-185lbs+ in 2-3 months. Then for 2 months I want to cut down to a low bodyfat, around 5% (even if that's 170lbs) and then I just want to maintain the low bodyfat and possible add lean mass.. then in the winter i'll go all out bulk.

Does this sound like a good diet for now? Muscle gains, minimal fat gains?

When I cut i'm a little confused... about cardio on empty stomach (some say it'll make you loose too much muscle) and what to eat, anyone suggest some articles?

thanks

sucks...

what's up w/ the chicken nuggets and milk? Sounds like lunch at an elementary school...........cottage cheese (dairy) back to back???????? Why??? All that milk??? Milk has a ton of sugar (carbs) so I'd be weary of using that so much.

Grape juice after working out is easily replaced by dextrose. As well, grape juice before working out isn't the best idea either, bulking or not. I'd focus on oats/yams/chicken breast/lean steak/tuna/turkey/water/ and key supps in the pwo nutrition.

~SC~

my school sucks, nothing i really can change about that but it's only one meal and I skip it sometimes...

You dont think the cottage cheese back to back is a good idea? I thought it had casein protein which was good for night.

I'm really not drinking that much milk, but I think i'l start cutting it down and maybe out totally...

What's a good thing to drink with whey besides grape juice then? Dextrose is a supplement? If it is, i dont have money for it, need things I can get at the grocery store.

Top Bottom