Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and often cheating...

migko

First of all ,i am new to this board but not new to the game.Been training for 6 years with experience in training,diet and drugs.The thing is that i had done a cycle a few months back and i gained almost 45 pounds.I know,i went crazy with both drugs and food.I gained a lot of fat also.So i started dieting 1 month ago.I started with a ckd but after 3 weeks because my workouts were suffering while i was losing a lot of size too.Anyway i continued with the usual high protein,low carb,low-moderate fat.My diet is pretty much the same:

45-50 minutes cardio

50gr oatmeal.5 egg whites,1 scoop protein

150gr chicken breasts,broccoli or lettuce

1 1/2 scoop protein ,1tbs flax seed oil

1scoop whey,30gr dextroze (post workout)

150gr chicken breasts.broccoli-cucumber-lettuce salad,1 tbs flax oil

1/2 cup cottage cheese low fat,1/2 scoop casein/whey protein with 1tbs flax

So this is it,i am doing 45-50 minutes cardio first thing in the morning 6 times a week.My weight training is 3 on/2 off.I am training natural at the time but i am soon starting an eq/winny/clen/t3 cycle.I am 5.10 210lbs 12%bf.i would like to get below 10% just to see my abs for once in my life! The problem is that i find it difficult to follow this diet without cheating at least once every 3-4 days.Apart from that i only have healthy food in my house so i find my self cheating by eating 4-5 cups of cottage cheese with some peanuts and almonds,or 10 chicken breasts with some vegetables and all bran crackers.When i start ,i just can't stop as it seems i can never stop being hungry when i cheat unless i puke.I know that cheating is supposed at least to help you refill your glycogen strores.Don't get me wrong ,i am happy with my progress but these cheat meals i feel they are holding me back.Should i loosen up a little? is it too strict? i really don't know what to do.Any suggestions are welcomed and sorry for the long post(rookie mistakes).

its not a cheat day:p its "REFEED" :p :p :p bahahahah

if you gonna cheat dont over do it and maybe do it every 14days or something.......

You need to make your cheat day/refeeds productive, and that mean carbohydrates. Have some cereal, bread, and pasta stored away in the garage or something if looking at it everytime you open the cupboard is too tempting.

Also, if you have not done so, read my articles on leptin.

RE:

Set aside 1 day a week as your cheat day like on sundays or something, my diet which im going on my 5th week with includes 1 cheat day a week and it realy helps me stick to my diet throughout the week, but dont over do your cheat days :)

Thanks p60,very interesting info! I think your opinion is very close to the truth.Indeed i am training very hard,this is because i love lifting.I kind of hate cardio but i have found that it is essential for speeding up fat loss.To back up your point always and i mean always i find my self cheat at the heaviest cardio and lifting days.I can remember one day when i did 1 hour morning cardio and later in the day 90 minutes legs/shoulders/abs.By 9:00pm i should have taken in about 1500 kcal.I am sure that i had burned more than these by that time.Then an uncontrolable hunger had hit me and i couldn't have enough food.I must have eaten 6 cups cottage cheese,10 chicken breasts and so on...lol I don't dare to think what will happen to my appetite when i start the equipose in a few weeks! I am of course taking an e/c/a stack and drinking at least 2 gallons of water every day. The first thing i am going to do is go and buy some healthy high carb foods and store them for the difficult moments.At least i should turn these cheats into refeeds because as p60 said it is ridiculous to eat 10-15 chicken breasts just because you have nothing else to eat.

Ôhanks a lot for your valuable help p60.I have exactly the same symptoms with you.I eat till i puke sometimes although i am consindered by the others as a rather discipline person when dieting.Keep in mind i haven't had any fast or fried food or pizza or even ice-cream for over 3 years now.I am getting the positives of this by having great health.After 2 cycles in 8 months i have bad cholesterol 65 and good 35.Also my liver and kidney are working just fine.This is the most important for me,to do what i like but stay healthy.So this way of life is working for me and i will stick with it.I will follow your advice and i hope things will get better with my diet. Also i don't think we are the only ones who feel that way and have those experiences but at least we have the courage to admit it.

Top Bottom