Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet? Meat, fruit, veggie and nut only. No breads, potatoes, rice, pastas or sugars

serbyte

I read somewhere that eating this prehistoric type of diet is good for you. Is there any reason why this diet would not be good? Are there any defficientys in nutrients that would be caused by the lack of complex carbs? What do you think would be a ideal ratio of Macros to be?

u need your carbs. i do anyway i get sick if i dont have enough carbs.

serbstyle1 said:
I plann on eating at least 200gs of carbs from fruit and veggies.

You should take a vitamin/mineral combo. I am not sure about the not eating potatoes, rice, sugars thing. Your body needs all that stuff, the trick is to give your body the nutrients it needs in the right time, in the right quantities.

Do not think that such a complex machine as the human body can live on 5 things or something like that. It can, for a while (i.e dieting for a contest) but in the end your body would be sick if you don't vary your diet and provide different nutrients into it.

My two cents.

(fruits don't have all the vitamins and minerals you need as a bodybuilder, and nuts don't have enough fat and it does not provide a wide spectrum of healthy fats...)

judiciousguy said:
You should take a vitamin/mineral combo. I am not sure about the not eating potatoes, rice, sugars thing. Your body needs all that stuff, the trick is to give your body the nutrients it needs in the right time, in the right quantities.

Do not think that such a complex machine as the human body can live on 5 things or something like that. It can, for a while (i.e dieting for a contest) but in the end your body would be sick if you don't vary your diet and provide different nutrients into it.

My two cents.

(fruits don't have all the vitamins and minerals you need as a bodybuilder, and nuts don't have enough fat and it does not provide a wide spectrum of healthy fats...)

I'm not sure what vitamins and minerals you're referring to that can only be obtained from starches, sugars, and grains that are not found in vegatables and lean meat???

Top Bottom