Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet to low my bf to 10%

Alex Dodd

I did a few diets to lower my bf percentage from 12 to 10% but they didn't work, is there a extreme diet you can recommend to reach my goal? thanks.

It's more of a lifestyle change mate.

Go into a small (300 - 500 calories) deficit every day and the body fat % will come down. Be patient. No need for an extreme diet and learn from the journey to dropping in body fat %

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

getting your body fat lower is going to require you further decrease your caloric intake. the leaner you get the more you will need to lower it..

so eat less, less often and exercise more and good things will happen. it isn't easy especially as you get older and 12% is nothing to sneeze at

I am a big advocate of carb cycling. Carb cycling is the best method I have found to loose body fat, while still holding onto all your hard earned muscle mass.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

There is no better diet. Just eat 500-700 calories less than you burn each day. Over a period of time that will work every single time.

Top Bottom