Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet let's get down to buziness

moposoteer

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]35yrs old[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]5'10"[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]190[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]25%body fat. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]notnew to this game but fell off the wagon with a baby and all that bswith the wife. i have been way fatter before but lost 60 pounds, nowi am ballooning back. i need some advice on some strategies to loseweight long term. [/FONT]

#1 get to working out something you enjoy that you'll stick to. Cardio doesnt always fix fat problems. Do something to build some muscle and that's fun. Burn some calories build some muscle.

#2 eat some decent food. Cut back on sugary sodas and juices. Eat breakfast. That's a big one people skip breakfast. Leaves there metabolism sleeping..you feel sluggish. Then you eat crap for lunch. Eat a nice breakfast.

Keep track of things and make adjustments for your goals.

IMO. A lot of people think they eat ok. One big trick to get calories lines up is condiments.
Cream cheese, butter, mayo, ketchup, sugar, creamer, honey, salad dressing. All these thi GA can stack up on you in a day and if you dont lay attention can easily add 500 calories a day

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

35yrs old
5'10"
25%body fat.
notnew to this game but fell off the wagon with a baby and all that bswith the wife. i have been way fatter before but lost 60 pounds, nowi am ballooning back. i need some advice on some strategies to loseweight long term.

What worked in the past still works.

Top Bottom