Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for kidney stones

KasioRunnigf

what's up guys, question, what type of diet should I follow to eliminate kidney stones? I have been drinking lots of cranberry juice but nothing changes, thank you.

the whole cranberry juice thing is a scam. the amount of actual nutrition you are getting from pasteurized cranberry juice is slim to none. take a look at the bottle of it and tell me what you see in it. probably a lot of sweeteners. actual cranberries taste too tart

all it will do for you is spike your insulin and take you over your cals for the day

Google says:

home remedies for kidney stones
  • Water. Drinking water is one of the easiest ways to prevent and treat kidney stones. ...
  • Lemon juice. ...
  • Basil. ...
  • Apple cider vinegar. ...
  • Wheatgrass juice. ...
  • Celery juice or seed. ...
  • Uva ursi. ...
  • Kidney bean broth.

I unfortunately have suffered from Kidney stones and I feel your pain bro! Most important thing is to drink ALOT of water throw a splash of apple cider vinegar in for good measure but in all honesty you just have to let the damn things pass which sucks but it is what it is!

To prevent uric acid stones(kidney stones), cut down on high-purine foods such as red meat, organ meats, and shellfish, and follow a healthy diet that contains mostly vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and low fat dairy products. Limit sugar-sweetened foods and drinks, especially those that contain high fructose corn syrup. Limit alcohol because it can increase uric acid levels in the blood and avoid crash diets for the same reason

Top Bottom