Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet to keep my gains

giorgiojht

bros after finishing cycle what type of foods would you recommend to consume to keep your gains for as long as possible? thank you.

this question is so vague nobody can answer it

there is no special food that magically helps you keep gains, i would have to look at your entire diet and know exactly what kind of 'gains' you are referring to. if you put on a bunch of water off your cycle, which is probably what happened why would you want to keep sloppy gains?

bros after finishing cycle what type of foods would you recommend to consume to keep your gains for as long as possible? thank you.

I would recommend fresh protein sources through lean meats and vegetable sources. Make sure a balance of carbs and protein are present as well.

I would recommend fresh protein sources through lean meats and vegetable sources. Make sure a balance of carbs and protein are present as well.

Sorry bros, i did something wrong with quote button.

All the above is right, just check your protein intake and try to keep it higher as much as possible. Do not forget about your calorie intake - you need to maintain the level that was on cycle (or just slightly less)

Top Bottom