Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet to improve circulation

Ulisescs

Hello I'm a 35 year female and circulation problems are causing me spider veins all over my legs, My mother used to suffer from the same issue and I was wondering if there are any special diets or natural juices you can take to improve blood flow, we tend to eat very unhealthy at home and I'm willing to change my diet, also I started exercising 4 times a week , I just need some help on what to eat to get rid of this problem, thank you.

There are no 'specific foods' really but a well balanced diet based on fruits and vegetables will improve circulation and reduce inflammation in the body.

There is no such thing as a 'good or bad' food. Just foods you should eat in higher and smaller portions. You already know what you should be eating - single ingredient unprocessed whole foods like vegetables, sweet potato, lean meats, fruits etc.

I explain how to grocery shop and talk about the best food choices in this article here -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/b...timate-grocery-shopping-list-serious-athlete/

Overall good heart health will improve blood flow. Just focus on eating a healthy diet but other than that there are not really any products or supplements that can get rid of the veins.

Top Bottom