Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet I used to achieve 5% bodyfat!

cman

This is exactly what I ate and did to achieve roughly 5% bodyfat. I weightlift 4 times a week, and run 2-3 miles 4 times a week. Along with 20-30 min a day on stationary bike at low intensity, and alternate days of hard then easy days of abs. Hard days 4sets of 50 crunches, 4 sets of 50 side crunches, and 8 sets of 25 for leg raises. Easy day is half of above. I took E/C stack 3 times a day, but more recently switched to Lipokinetix.

Diet
yogurt
oatmeal w/scoop of protein powder

Meal 2
chicken breast
cream of wheat
2 slices wheat toast w/ all natural peanut butter

Meal 3
chicken breast
4 slices wheat toast
3 eggs + cinnamon and vanilla extract
- made above into French toast

Meal 4
chicken breast
cream of wheat or toast with p.b.

Meal 5
chicken breast

I hope this helps some people.

You are like me!! I eat a chicken breast in about 4 - 5 of my meals!! I would eat more if I could afford and if I was bulking too (I love chicken!!)

Hopefully I will get to that BF% someday!

The Doc

CMAN good to hear that...awesome results... thumbs up for loosing all the weight. :eek:)
how many weeks?

Yeah, I'm wanting to know the same thing. How long did it take you to get to 5% on that diet. What is the nutrient breakdown of that diet? Did you eat this way everyday or change it up, up carbs, lower carbs, etc?

I basically eat like this year round. I do eat shit food(burgers,pizza,etc.) for atleast 2 meals per week, or whenever i'm craving it. I used to box, so maintaining my weight was a must, and it comes pretty easy to me, and I like eating clean rather than garbage food, I feel much better.

Actually i've always been pretty big and cut up. I started boxing and kickboxing 5 years ago, that kept me really lean, I boxed in light heavy division(usually weighing 174-178lbs). I'd say within a month of starting boxing I dropped close to 15lbs. From then on i've had no trouble staying lean and low in bodyfat. Even at one point when bulking I used to eat pizza,wings and beer almost nightly and reached 225lbs and I still was pretty cut, just by continuing training and taking E/C stack. Basically whatever weight I am, I am usually still low in bodyfat. Training is the main thing- when boxing 5 times a week, jogging 4 or 5 times a week and weight training 3 days its pretty hard to gain fat. So basically i'd say join a boxing gym, and you will lose the pounds in no time. Everybody who has started training loses weight fast. These days I'm in training to be a police officer, so I try to eat pretty clean, but my goal is to reach 220 again, today i am 195lbs. With the diet I use i am always hungry, so it's getting hard to maintain this weight, and I don't like starving myself, therefore I want to gain a few pounds. But with lots of training it didn't take me long to get cut.

Any advice for an extreme endomorph? Eating the diet you described would make me gain 5 pounds a week until I would lose the ability to wipe my own backside. Also, how do you fight the compulsion to eat after 8:00pm, in the middle of the night, or chocolate/ice-cream cravings? Thanks much!

Any advice for an extreme endomorph? Eating the diet you described would make me gain 5 pounds a week until I would lose the ability to wipe my own backside. Also, how do you fight the compulsion to eat after 8:00pm, in the middle of the night, or chocolate/ice-cream cravings? Thanks much!
Dude, this thread is 12 years old. Literally. I was in junior high when this thread was created. I was also in junior high the last time that guy signed in to this forum.

In other words, please refrain from bumping old threads. Start a new one, it's easier for people to help you that way.

Top Bottom