Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet help for "big boned" friend please help

icono

I have a bud whos trying to lose some serious weight, he knows its a long drawn out process and the biggest thing is eating right and getting exercise.. obviously :) he is apporx 320lbs 6'2, mostly fat, so hes looking to drop a lot.. overtime.

He was given a diet which was given to him by another buddy which goes something like this

Meal 1: 10 egg whites 2 packs oatmeal
Meal 2: 10 oz chicken 2 packs oatmeal
Meal 3/4/5 : 10oz chicken 1 cup veggies

Meals are 3 hours apart and drink about 6 L of water

To me this is diet is defenitly not appropriate for my bud, could some people give me some ideas on what he can eat (prefereably meals) and what he should stay away from in order to drop weight.

PS. He is doing cardio 4-5x a week for approx 45mins

Thanks for the help, we really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Meal frequentcy .. not quantity - will increase metabolism and is a better practice. try for 4-5 small meals - some can be shakes (lower in carbs) .. bcuz liquid diets have been proven great for weight loss .. he can eat the basic protein rich foods .. just stay away form simple sugars, alot of carbs, and saturated fats... tuna, white meats, fiber , are all good to include , keep the carbs lower per serving, maybe 1 pak a meal..

that diet doesnt look too bad, though what kind of oatmeal is that, by packets of oatmeal do u mean the flavored instant ones, if so those have too much sugar not good for losing weight. also he could add some variety to the diet by switching some chicken for cottage cheese, tuna fish, protein shakes and maybe change some of the carbs to brown rice if he wants.

Thanks for the help and suggestions, feel free to make more comments :)

And yeah by the oatmeal I mean flavored ones, didnt notice they were full of sugar will have to look on that one :) thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom