Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet help pretty, pretty please!

SunknLiner

First, allow me to introduce myself! It's a pleasure to be a new member to these boards! I've been lurking for a while and the information shared here has helped me out greatly. I need a little customized help now though...

I'm around 5'8 and 182 pounds on a broad frame. I've got muscle but nothing to write home about. My problem is flab...the BANE of my existence!! My problem areas are my tummy, pecks, and love handles...ugh. :chomp:

My goal is not to become jacked or to end up looking like some muscle-bound Greek god; rather I just want to loose the flab and gain some nice respectable definition. In other words, I want to look good naked. You really can't explain it any better than that!

My roommate was gracious enough to put together a customized workout plan (pasted below) for me which I've been following fairly religiously. My campus just built a new $14 million dollar gym facility over the summer so I have everything I need right at my fingertips. My girlfriend goes with me too so it makes it really easy to keep going :) Once or twice a week after my workout I also go swimming in the pool for an hour…sometimes a little longer. I’m not doing laps or anything, just some water basketball and stuff like that..

I've been seeing results but they have just been "ho-hum". My eating habits admittedly aren't that great but I try to choose healthiER foods most of the time. I'm noticing less flab in the mirror and more muscle weight on the scale but I still need some help. Namely, my diet...

Can you, the experts of elitefitness.com help me out?? What should I eat?? When should I eat it?! Supplements...yes/no/maybe so?? Any hints, tips, tricks, suggestions, or plans are welcome and greatly appreciated! Please feel free to comment on anything! I submit myself to your scrutiny and molding!! ;)

Here's my workout plan as it stands:

Code:
For Set repetitions:  Due at least three sets.  Start at lower weight, 60-75% max and work up to max.  Do sets of 12-15 reps at 60-75% and 2, or 3 reps. at 95% max

Monday:
Chest:
Bench Press (use flat bench with either strait bar or dumbbells)
Chest flies (use cables, Fly Machine {2nd floor} or dumbbells on Flat bench)
Incline or Decline Bench Press (use flat bench with either strait bar or dumbbells)
Alternate exercises weekly
Back:
	Seated Rows (on universal Machine or dumbbells on incline bench)
	Front Lat pull-downs with arched back (use lat pull-down machine)
	Raised Row and Lowered Row Machines (Near treadmills)
Elliptical (30mins)
Abs
	Sit-ups with weights

Tuesday:
Off day

Wednesday:
Biceps:
	Curls (standing with strait bar or dumbbells)
	Seated Curls with Dumbbells 
	Hammer Curls
	Cable Pull
Triceps:
	Overhead dips (Dumbbell)
	Seated dips (use flat bench)
	Tricep pull-down (use Ropes with cables)
	Nose Breakers (use strait bars)
Stair climber (30mins)
Abs
	Lateral Dips with weights

Thursday
Shoulders:
Military Press (use strait bar or dumbbell)
Dumbbell Raises (use dumbbells)
		Forward and sideways
Shoulder Crunches
Lats:
	Lateral Pull-down 
		Behind and in front of head
Dumbbell Drops (with dumbbells)
Forearms 
	Forearm extensions (use dumbbells) 
Treadmill (30 mins)
Abs:
	Crunches

Friday
Legs
	Squats (use universal machine or Stair bar with spotter)
	Leg Press 
	Hamstring extensions
	Leg extensions
Elliptical (30mins)
Abs
	3 sets of 10: (use machines behind treadmills)
Knee Raises
Lateral momentum

A lot of axillary movements. Concentrate and big multi joint exercises. WTF are overhead dips and pulldowns for triceps. Check the boards for techniques, regimes, and diet. There is a bunch of info here. There are many supps to choose from. A lot of placebo effects from most. I bet you can find hundresd of suggestions about 100 supps. Do some research first and get the answers then. There are a lot of trainers here ( me included) that spend hours covering this with clients, it is tuff to do in a monent on a keyboard.

Top Bottom