Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet help, mods please read!!

NSX

it's been almost two weeks since i started a new diet along with some ECA. My diet won't let me eat more than 500 cals of carbs a day, and I feel like I'm doing enough suffering to lose weight.
But so far I have lost zero pounds and to be honest I'm a little confused. I've done cutting the same way before and it has worked marvelously, but I've run into some trouble. I hit cardio for about 45 mins 3-5 times a week depending on how motivated I am, plus my weightlifting regimine on top of that. Every time i forget to take a friggen ECA pill I end up gaining 2 pounds. I could up the water intake, but I'm worried that my body would just be holding more water and I'd just look bloated. I'm scared to drink diet soda because of the sodium, and for some reason I think it would make me retain water and look bloated. I'm scared to go on any diet such as atkins because I think I'd gain weight eating all those extra calories.

I'm 5'7", 197 lbs, somewhere around 25% bf. I know I'm doing something wrong with my diet...

Here are my questions:
1: How many grams of carbs should I consume daily?
2: Diet soda or water?
3: How many cals should I consume a day total?
4: What else am I doing wrong??

thanks

If you go on Atkins, or a CKD, you wont gain weight due to extra calories. Nobody said that you can eat 4,000 calories on a CKD. To some extent, you have to monitor that. Try this file I made up for myself:

http://www.poofchairs.com/diet.xls

Eating 500 cals of carbs (125g) is not beneficial to you. Try doing the CKD for a couple weeks. Drop the carbs to as close to zero as you can without going over 20. It's really not that hard. I have some slight urges to eat some muffins or something, but get over it. I remember somebody posted something along these lines:

Ask yourself what's more important to you:
1) Burger King, or
2) Being ridiculously shredded

Diet soda is OK, but it kicks some people out of ketosis b/c of the citric acid. There is a negligible amount of sodium in a diet soda. I think all that carbonation is making you feel bloated. Also, added water weight should not be a problem. It's how you look AFTER the diet that counts. Sure you'll gain and lose some water throughout the week. DON'T use the scale throughout the week. You could gain muscle and lose fat, yet your weight will be the same, or actually go up. Fat % or fat mass is what's important.

Just do a little research, use the search function. Remember, we're all here to help ya.

Bro,
Just eat right....
Eat 3 cans of tuna during the day
for morning eat some egg whites. bran flakes.
for dinner have a chicken breast and run at least 3 miles a day.
For snacks, eat some bran flakes or sugar free jello.
You can also eat beans. They are in the low glycemic index.
I eat the taco bell bean buritto w/ no cheese, no sauce or onions. Just the beans and pita. eat that when u r craving. I eat that at least 3x a week. jsut one or two at once and thats it....
Take some Xenadrine to speed up calorie burning....
Try that. I did that and then i read the phillips body for life book and it is basically the same shit. Maybe I should write a book:) No biggie, jsut knowing what to eat. Watch your cals!

Top Bottom