Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DIET HELP>>BIG ANDY

A-BoMB

Big Andy,

I have been reading some of your posts and have come to the conclusion that you know a great deal about dieting. I thought that I might write you an email in hopes of recieving some specific diet advice for my situation, however, your email adress was wrong. I play college football and I would like to eventually play in the NFL. I am a Tight End, JR. 6'3 248lbs @ 12%BF (total estimate). I have the speed, strength, and skill necessary to play on the next level but I would like to improve on my looks.
I want to shred up and look good, so that my appearance would match up better with my abilities . I have taken steroids and it has given me a puffy look in the face along with stubborn fat on my waist, pects, and face(cheeks). I am hoping that a better diet could help me lose this unwanted tissue. I generally eat what ever I want... or what ever is provided for me to consume. Normally this is Fast Food or Cafeteria Food. I would like to start eating better foods, but don't want to waste the money unless I have a good idea of what I am doing.
I was also wondering if taking a different type of steriod might help. I have always taken Sustenon and Testosterone (t200) and eaten like a horse. If i were to take a cutting cycle, how should I eat and what product would be good to take. Say, Winstrol and Equipoise. Also what is a good fat burner besides ECA stack. I cant handle the ephederine... i think I have a bad reaction to it. Basically what i would like to know is how many Calories should I consume and how many grams of protien. Also when should i eat (how many meals)? I excersize non stop starting with Cardio(30) in the morning and then a Quick Twith(agility/plyometrics) program before lunch and then running routes(45min-1hr) after lunch and 2hrs of lifting from 3-5pm. In spite of all this effort, I am not seeing alot of fat loss progress. I need an awesome diet to put me over the edge!!! What can you Rx to me Doctor???? Please keep in mind that I will probably use AS to help. If you can be specific as possible... I would so appricieate it. If you could give me ideas on what to eat exactly for what meal... maybe like how you do things... I dont know...ANy help at all would be benificial. Thanks for your time.

A-BoMB

I don't understand why my email stopped working. I can still log in, but I have stopped receiving email these past couple of days, which is unusual.

For the record, let me just say that I DON'T give advice on steroids. I know a fair deal about them, and I know a lot of experienced people that use them, but my knowledge is only theoretical. Even though I would know how to build a cycle, I will not give any advice.

I can, however, setup a diet plan for you that would work well with steroids. Part of your puffy look is probably because of the high sodium in fast food and cafeteria junk. At your size you should be drinking lots of water. I'm 190-195 and I need to drink a gallon a day.

I'm guessing that you are not in a hurry to lose a lot of fat, but you want to tighten up and still be able to perform on the field.
Are you eating 6 times a day?

I'll fix my email problems, then I'll help you out.

I just sent myself an email, I don't understand why you say it doesn't work.

I didn't click on the link however, is that what you are doing? Maybe the link doesn't work. In that case copy/paste my address.

It's [email protected]

Top Bottom