Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet to heal yourself

alvinstew2

[FONT=&quot]My reason for starting this thread is to gather some input/stir up some discussion on the effect diet may have on healing injuries. Obviously, I would like my injuries to heal as fast as possible so I can go heavy soon. Does any one have any experience, information, ideas, etc. on whether or not cutting weight may be detrimental to the rate at which injuries heal? Would a caloric surplus provide the body with more nutrition to use for faster more efficient recovery? I don't know, this is just something that popped into my mind and I'd like to see what others may think.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance for any responses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

food does not heal injuries man. it is hard to understand for most but it is true

you want to do a water fast if you want to speed up healing and recycle cells (known as autophagy). the 2nd way it works is by shutting down your digestive system which uses up 50% of your bodies energy all day, which can be used for other things. that means just drinking water, no food

some guys do home made bone broth fasts as well.

I don't know of any particular type of food that would speed healing. Proper sleep and avoiding stressing the injury is usually a good idea

Top Bottom