Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for a fatty liver steroid user

lLemida

I'm having fatty liver symptoms and I have been taking different types of omegas, from fish oil to flax seed but I get bad nauseas and I fell like throwing up, I have to stop those and start a diet for fatty liver , some people suggested me the mediterranean diet but I would like to check other diets and chose the most convenient fo me and for my budget, thanks for suggestions.

Listen to podcast episode #77 of Evolutionary radio -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

My good friend and naturopathic doctor Amy comes on and does a 30 minute segment on the best foods to keep your liver healthy. The best foods for your liver are dark green bitter foods like kale and swiss chard.

You are going to want to remove all processed carbohydrates, sugars and processed fats from your diet as they are very inflammatory in the body and put a lot of strain on your liver.

Just get your healthy fats in from food if the fish oil is causing issues. Go for salmon, avacados, walnuts, almonds, whole eggs, etc.

Top Bottom