Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet To End all diets part II lol

N

nclifter6feet6

incase your wondering my first diet actually did work. i could go even further on it but i decided to fiddle with another thought i had. here is my updated pics from my last diet, the pics are real small so its kinda hard to tell. this should be proof enough that my diet does work.

http://www.facethejury.com/profile.asp?user_name=PookieBear

here is my new diet on training days which is everyother day
20-30 fats
400 carbs
200 protien

here is what i eat on nontraining days, everyother day

basically 0-10 protien from veggie
mainly negative calorie carbs 0-10
0 fat

head-1 1/2 head of cabbage tons of mixed raw veggies, no beans no carrots, only the hard and leafy green kind, no greenbeans. i will have raw acorn squash onions cucumbers stuff like that

training is everyother day
1 hour of sprints
2 hour and 20 minite full bodyworkout

all food will be centered around workout. maybe this will creat the most growth and fatloss than the other diet. i will be spiking my insulin big time each workout. and i will be getting the most out of my protien intake from only taking it on workout days

on off days i will be basically living off of the stored glycogen in my muscles

i doubt ill be posting any new pics because its a hassel. youll just have to take my word for it to see how it goes

This shit is going to start a fight Im sure of it haha. good luck man. I've seen peple do shit like this..but your not running Tren and they were.

I think that Off day meal plan will be the downfall of this diet, but it will be interesting to see...

Good luck bro. I eagerly await your results.

hmmm...

interesting. Face the jury............

LMFAO!!!!!!

~SC~XXL~2K3~

You change your diet and training about as often as the wind changes direction. Stick with one program consistently for a month and show us some real results.

Zag

shit this is a ludicrous diet lol. Good luck with it..

Its not totally illogical its almost like animabolics taken to the extreme lol.

LOL.......

Zagreus said:
You change your diet and training about as often as the wind changes direction. Stick with one program consistently for a month and show us some real results.

Zag

I don't believe anyone could have said it any better. This is definitely not a program one should consider patterning their own program after, nor any of the previous myriad of threads of the same repetitive nature. The only thing you see changes in is the absurdity of the "plan".

~SC~

Re: LOL.......

~SC~ said:

I don't believe anyone could have said it any better. This is definitely not a program one should consider patterning their own program after, nor any of the previous myriad of threads of the same repetitive nature. The only thing you see changes in is the absurdity of the "plan".

~SC~

well this new diet sucks.....but whats wrong with trying stuff new? thats why i change routines so much because if i dont see daily changes or weekly changes i switch because i am that impatiant

the one thing that is the constant pretty much is my training and cardio routines.

ive done hit, dc, and other routines.....high volume stuff and high frequency workouts work best for me. and ive never been injured in 8 years of training, i use perfect form but sometimes i may hit chest or legs 3-4 times a week.

this new diet does suck...on the no food day its just flat out too hard my other diet was much better

you shouldnt knock my other diet mr sc. because it works well for a natural athlete, it worked for me, who is to say it wont work for someone else. clarance bass's diet was very similair. it may even work for you sc even though your juiced to the gills :)

well......

you didn't respond as offensive as I thought you would, so I guess your dosages are lower these days! Hehehe, anyhow, you are free to do whatever you wish in dieting bro, I was just saying that is looks even more extreme than your last one. How anyone can attain a good physique, let alone stay ALIVE on that breakdown you give, is news to me.

As far as me being "juiced to the gills", I am glad my physique gives that impression to you, as that is a direct result of my training and dieting with SwoleGenix, my customized diet you thought was a "high carb one" (LMFAO!!!!! couldnt' be more off), and were bashing a few months back. Not to worry, it's all over the place now helping the masses, and soon will be National with some advertising I'm doing, so we both have our own respective "diets" right? As well, I've been doing my diet naturally for over a year, so if I look juiced to the gills, then it must really work. Far too many "KIDS", perhaps not you, rely on nothing BUT gear to try and look freaky, neglecting diet/training/rest/macro manipulation to sculpt oneself. I don't, as I know what it takes! I beat people naturally who were on TONS of gear, and they just had no idea about diet. Additionally, 85% of my clients (who all succeed) are natural subjects, most who are not even bodybuilders, which goes to show those who are natural with horrible eating habits, shitty training, etc., can turn it all around really quick! Perhaps you'll be telling them they are juiced to the gills pretty soon! Again, thanks for the compliment, it means a lot to me that someone thinks I an jacked like that. New pics too soon, so take a look and let me know what ya think, they'll be at my site in about 4 weeks.

I am happy u called me Mr. SC...........that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, lol! Make sure to check out Swole in the Wall at GotFina.com, and come say what's up at my new forums located at www.swolecat.com. We have the cream of the crop there from all over the Net in Training/Dietary advice. No shit! Perhaps you will see the key behind the diets I customize and realize that you can tweak your's a bit better than you have been, with FAR LESS WORK on your behalf.

Anyhow, I'll never get into a "bantering session" again with ya bro, I just don't have the energy and I'm too damn happy these days!!!!! Really!!!!!!!! So, best of luck with however you tweak your diet next, I have suggestions that I know would help you, but I figure you aren't interested at all.

Press on!!!!!!!

~SC~XXL~2K3~

Top Bottom