Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet..Diet...God Damn Fucking Diet... Lend a hand bros

bloatboy35

Well i started monday just past. Started my first cutting cycle.
Daily intake approx:
2700cal
250g Protein / 250g Carbs / 80g Fat

It's driving me NUTS!!!! It's almost impossible to keeps carbs this low and not get sick from eating: eggs, cheese, milk, tuna, meats and protein shakes.

How the hell do you guys do it???!!!
i mean you can't even eat bread without worrying your getting too many carbs.

Here's a typical day consisting of 6 meals:

#1: 2 omega3 eggs/protein shake(w/skim milk)

#2: 2 low-fat yogurt/can of tuna

#3: 2 Boneless Ham Slices/protein shake(w/skim milk)

#4: Chicken Breast slices w/cheese & mayo sandwich
Chocolate Boost Drink

#5: Weight Gainer Shake(w/skim milk)

#6: protein shake(w/skim milk)

Sometimes i subsitute and eat chicken breast, flakes of ham.
that's all i can think of...i hate it!!!!

I'm used to always bulking cycles, eating whatever i want, now i'm going crazy!

What do you eat? Please help me? getting really sick of my diet and it's only been 3 days!!!

Hi, what are your stats??? I weigh 85kg and currently on a cutting cycle but my cal's are @ 1900 per day and i have to do 5 x 50min cardio sessions at around 70%! and the results have been fantastic!!!

Dude, you need a little less protein shake and more real food. You'll never be able to keep a diet like that up. Where are you getting your 250 gr of carbs? I barely see any in there. It's probably from all those fake meals you're eating.

Look, keep your shakes down to two a day. This liquid powder diet you're doing will never last. Here's some stuff you can eat and probably keep your carbs even lower:

complex carbs: wheat bread/tortillas, brown rice, oatmeal

lean meats: chicken breast, tuna, red meat (london broil=cheap and lean, kinda like me)

other protein: eggs, lowfat milk, cheese (keep to minimum), lowfat cottage cheese, PLAIN lowfat yougurt.

yeah i agree with gymtime eat more real food. When i cut i drink as little meals as possible. Real food just gives me more satisfaction.

But even if you eat all real food meals, cutting will still suck, cutting low on my carbs always makes me want to puke tuna and chicken, but hey you might feel like crap but your body will look like a god :p

you said cutting "cyclë" does this imply your pharmacutically asisted? Would hope you are, or the cals would sound a little high to me also the ratios wouldnt be that good. But im not the guy to give advice on this, me still natural :rolleyes:

Top Bottom