x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Diet..Diet...God Damn Fucking Diet... Lend a hand bros

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Diet..Diet...God Damn Fucking Diet... Lend a hand bros within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Well i started monday just past. Started my first cutting cycle. Daily intake approx: 2700cal 250g Protein / 250g Carbs / 80g Fat It's driving me NUTS!!!! It's almost impossible to keeps carbs this low and not get sick from eating: eggs, cheese, milk, tuna, meats and protein shakes. How the hell do you guys do it???!!! i mean you can't even eat bread without worrying your getting too many carbs.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Diet..Diet...God Damn Fucking Diet... Lend a hand bros

Well i started monday just past. Started my first cutting cycle.
    Daily intake approx:
    2700cal
    250g Protein / 250g Carbs / 80g Fat

It's driving me NUTS!!!! It's almost impossible to keeps carbs this low and not get sick from eating: eggs, cheese, milk, tuna, meats and protein shakes.

How the hell do you guys do it???!!!
    i mean you can't even eat bread without worrying your getting too many carbs.

Here's a typical day consisting of 6 meals:

#1: 2 omega3 eggs/protein shake(w/skim milk)

#2: 2 low-fat yogurt/can of tuna

#3: 2 Boneless Ham Slices/protein shake(w/skim milk)

#4: Chicken Breast slices w/cheese & mayo sandwich
    Chocolate Boost Drink

#5: Weight Gainer Shake(w/skim milk)

#6: protein shake(w/skim milk)

Sometimes i subsitute and eat chicken breast, flakes of ham.
    that's all i can think of...i hate it!!!!

I'm used to always bulking cycles, eating whatever i want, now i'm going crazy!

What do you eat? Please help me? getting really sick of my diet and it's only been 3 days!!!

All Natural
    Hi, what are your stats??? I weigh 85kg and currently on a cutting cycle but my cal's are @ 1900 per day and i have to do 5 x 50min cardio sessions at around 70%! and the results have been fantastic!!!

Good Broly
    hey,
    i'm 5'8 and around 195-200lbs

Dude, you need a little less protein shake and more real food. You'll never be able to keep a diet like that up. Where are you getting your 250 gr of carbs? I barely see any in there. It's probably from all those fake meals you're eating.

Look, keep your shakes down to two a day. This liquid powder diet you're doing will never last. Here's some stuff you can eat and probably keep your carbs even lower:

complex carbs: wheat bread/tortillas, brown rice, oatmeal

lean meats: chicken breast, tuna, red meat (london broil=cheap and lean, kinda like me)

other protein: eggs, lowfat milk, cheese (keep to minimum), lowfat cottage cheese, PLAIN lowfat yougurt.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    yeah i agree with gymtime eat more real food. When i cut i drink as little meals as possible. Real food just gives me more satisfaction.

But even if you eat all real food meals, cutting will still suck, cutting low on my carbs always makes me want to puke tuna and chicken, but hey you might feel like crap but your body will look like a god

you said cutting "cyclŽ" does this imply your pharmacutically asisted? Would hope you are, or the cals would sound a little high to me also the ratios wouldnt be that good. But im not the guy to give advice on this, me still natural