Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet..Diet...God Damn Fucking Diet... Lend a hand bros

bloatboy35

Well i started monday just past. Started my first cutting cycle.
Daily intake approx:
2700cal
250g Protein / 250g Carbs / 80g Fat

It's driving me NUTS!!!! It's almost impossible to keeps carbs this low and not get sick from eating: eggs, cheese, milk, tuna, meats and protein shakes.

How the hell do you guys do it???!!!
i mean you can't even eat bread without worrying your getting too many carbs.

Here's a typical day consisting of 6 meals:

#1: 2 omega3 eggs/protein shake(w/skim milk)

#2: 2 low-fat yogurt/can of tuna

#3: 2 Boneless Ham Slices/protein shake(w/skim milk)

#4: Chicken Breast slices w/cheese & mayo sandwich
Chocolate Boost Drink

#5: Weight Gainer Shake(w/skim milk)

#6: protein shake(w/skim milk)

Sometimes i subsitute and eat chicken breast, flakes of ham.
that's all i can think of...i hate it!!!!

I'm used to always bulking cycles, eating whatever i want, now i'm going crazy!

What do you eat? Please help me? getting really sick of my diet and it's only been 3 days!!!

Bro I feel for you it is a bitch but thats only at first you see Ive been on a low carb diet now for 4 yrs and I bulk up with it also give it time let me tell you this 205grams of carbs is not low Im under 30grams a day and 4500 cal you do the math lol
but try to go 2 weeks before you do this but throw in cheat day and when I say a cheat day I dont mean eat everything in sight eat a backed potatoe every hour or so and drink tons of H2O and no fat and very little protien that day as well belive me its worth it give it a go

Are you kidding....You are eating 250 carbs a day...That is by no means a low cal diet. I bulk on 250 carbs a day as I am carb sensitive and I have no probs. If you are cuting then I suggest eating 100 carbs a day coming from complex carbs such as yams, brown rice, oatmeal and eat foods like cottage cheese, egg whites, tons of meats, tuna, when you get hungry have some un-salted peanuts.

M18

quote by M18:
"Are you kidding....You are eating 250 carbs a day...That is by no means a low cal diet. I bulk on 250 carbs a day as I am carb sensitive and I have no probs. If you are cuting then I suggest eating 100 carbs a day coming from complex carbs such as yams, brown rice, oatmeal and eat foods like cottage cheese, egg whites, tons of meats, tuna, when you get hungry have some un-salted peanuts. "

WELL I was going to say that almost VERBATIM. It's scary. Everything Mustang said was Dead Fuckin On. You may have to wean yourself down on the carbs if you are not used to a low amount. Eat some red meat (lean cuts), cottage cheese, aw shit why am I saying this, M18 said it all.

One more thing, if you are a bread junkie, eat 100% whole wheat. It took a little getting used to, but now I don't even like white bread.

no i'm not kidding
and yes i've tried the keto diet under 20g carbs a day and let's just say after 2 weeks it wasn't for me.

i didn't say i'm on a low carb diet, i just want to keep them under control, with proten and carbs being roughly the same.

anyways, thanks and bumping for more opinions

oh yeah, the peanuts is a great idea - thanks!

In the sample diet you quoted there are very few carbs at all in there. 250g ED is not that low at all. Were I you, I'd cut back on carbs a bit more and eat more protein.

ok, let me clarify, when i've done my bulking cycles i go up to around 700g carbs a day. So 250g a day is quite low for me.
please bare with me, i've never really done a cutting cycle before and i'm learning as i go.

Yeah that's kind of what I thought bloatboy. Like I said, try to wean yourself down. One important thing to remember is to eat every couple of hours. If you wait until you get hungry, your body will crave Carbs. I know this from experience and have read it many times.

bloatboy----what do you look like after taking in 700gms of carbs a day for weeks?? im just curious? are you a power lifter or competitive bodybuilder?

Top Bottom