Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet on cycle + Music festival for 4 days

sPHERE

Hi there.

Im currently on cycle, and all of my friends (including me) are going to this music festival the 26.-29.june.
Hovefestivalen

That will be week 8 of my cycle which currently consists of test, tren and aromasin. Kickstarted with dbol the first 4 weeks. Will be starting Winny for 6 weeks the week after the festival.

My concern is that during this festival, or party if you will, there's not going to be easy to follow a diet. We're going to live in a tent at the camp-area, and there will also be some beers, fast food etc.

My question is: Will these 4 days have a huge impact on my progress, or should it be ok? I havent had a single cheat meal or a single sip of alcohol for about 8-10 weeks now, kind of saving myself for this trip. I will try to be moderate on the beer, and also bring most of my supplements in the car, so I can go there when needed and grab some BCAA's, omegas and such.

What do you guys think? any tips? What would be the most importans supps to bring?

Bro all I can say is live your life do what you want, we all build our selves for what ever reasons. Inless you are morbidly obese and on verge of death you can work it off later.

Thanks man, thats kinda what Im telling myself too, but cant stop having that bad feeling...anyway, any tips to what supps are the most important in such a situation? Im guessing the tren and test will keep the muscles from being catabolic as long as i get some kind of protein in every now and then, so im thinking maybe bcaas?

I would pack a shit ton of pretty powder, protein bars and canned tuna. At least keep your protein high.

I think it goes without saying that the drinking is not a wise thing. If your going to splurge, grab a cheese burger not a beer. You've got 12(?) weeks of discipline. You've invested a lot time and money into your body. If I were you I would hold strong. Alcohol isn't a huge enemy if you do it right... and being on and consuming booze isnt right. You will have the rest of your life to drink.

I only say this because this is what I would want someone to tell me. Go enjoy the music, but dont let your environment sabotage your goals. I can't remember the last time I woke up after a good nights rest and said "I really wish I would have drank beer and ate junk food the past 4 days." :) Discipline bro, don't settle for average. You won't regret it.

Thats definately some wise words right there bro..
I agree with you, and Im going to be as strict as can be. Im only going to drink some beers, not any booze or something, and try to eat somewhat clean, and not drink myself shitwasted.
I think the most important thing is to remember to EAT, instead of being catabolic.

But I certainly agree with you man

Top Bottom