Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet construction

B0ARDIN087

going to be a base diet will be used to lean up slowly I want to become very lean and tweak this diet some to grow while lean. I was using other people's diets and they just weren't customized to me so lets set this starting point now.

Meal 1 (7:00 AM) 6 egg whites(2 whole eggs)
1 piece cheese (american)
2 pieces wheat bread

Meal 2 (11:00AM) Deli style sandwich
1 piece american cheese
1 serving turkey
1 serving ? (any other lean deli meets or ill just get 2 servings turkey)
8 oz skim milk

Meal 3 (3:00 PM)
2 scoops ON protein choc mint
half banana
1 tbsp ANPB
8 oz water

Meal 4 (6:00 PM)
10 oz chicken breast (with redhot or low fat italian dressing)
Oats??

Workout

Meal 5 (8:00 PM)
2 scoops ON protein choc mint
half banana
1 tbsp ANPB
8 oz water

Meal 6 (10:30 pm)
Thinking some kind of chicken/lean meat no carbs

heres the deal with my diet, in my life i have never eaten a sweet potatoe or oats. im actually afraid of both. i like the oat bran cereal is that similar or even a possibility for my diet :) . i know the diet will need tweaked i have to add up the calorie totals.

Also some things i like that aren't in my diet are tuna with mayo(i admit i add too much mayo :/ ). im sure you'll have to tweak my diet a good bit but meal 1 and 2 are not very flexible. i cant stomach chicken in the morning at all. I could add some fruit in if necessary up to what you all think.

diet is supposed to be similar to hansel's diet. i went on something similar during his reign and it worked nicely. Even if the diet keeps me at the exact same weight while i get leaner that great!

If your trying to get lean you may want to cut out the bread, especially if you are also eating oats. With the deli meats, maybe you could put a protein shake in there and eat chicken later in the day in place of the protein shake? Just some suggestions

Well im new to dieting, but my trainer tells me to avoid all proccessed meats like your turkey, unless it is non processed. I would like to know what kind of bread you are using on your deli style sandwich, because depending there could be a lot of carbs. Im not allowed fruit either, because it spikes my blood sugar, so I stay away.

my lunch choices are hard because at eat at my high school cafeteria. the bread is a whole wheat roll. i dont know brands or detals about it but its the best i can do. they have tuna but there is soooo much maya i know its gotta be terrible for you.......

Boardin087 said:
first off thats an old pic, second off not so much trying to get lean as to stay lean.....

I think a bit of size and roundness to your muscles would look very sexy. You have great potential in your chest. Gaining muscle while maintaining your bf% takes a very, very, very long time (just to gain the littlest bit of muscle) which is why people go on bulking and leaning cycles. Case in point: It's nearly impossible to gain and stay lean, but it's very possible to lose any fat you put on while bulking. No need to be afraid of it :)

Just a thought... though I know it's not what you want to hear :p

thats fine, however i was bulking for 4 months and lost a good bit on ckd. im not goig back on bulk until i lose the remainder of my fat because its stubborn fat taht I have not been able to shake. i literally need to lose 4-5 lbs to get rid of the last of my fat and look very lean.... check gallery for examples

Top Bottom