Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi

Negative while cutting. I try to stay away from All carbonated or whatever drink you want to call them. I like water and maybe some tea from subway. That shits good.

I prefer Diet Coke myself..........just kidding. Keep it to a minimum, anything carbonated takes away calcium. If you drink a six pack a day then it may be a prob. But otherwise should'nt be a big deal......Arias

Well for one. I believe drink like that "cut your wind" If i drink one i feel like im out of breath while working out. I know they are zero carb but i cant make myself believe it. That shit is nasty?

Now here is a real question. How come when you open Dasani water it make the sound of a carbonated drink?:confused:

Golfer18 said:
Well for one. I believe drink like that "cut your wind" If i drink one i feel like im out of breath while working out. I know they are zero carb but i cant make myself believe it. That shit is nasty?

Now here is a real question. How come when you open Dasani water it make the sound of a carbonated drink?:confused:

i think its from the pressure in the bottle being released...

i never tried drinking a carbonated beverage before a workout, but i do occasionally drink some during the day.

Top Bottom