Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet changes for a fatty liver

Zaxonh

Hi Bros,

I'm a subscriber to elitefitness forums and of your YouTube videos there too guys. Good job!
Brief history: I was diagnosed with a fatty liver. Been run through every test imaginable. No STDs and I don't drink alcohol. Never done a cycle because I haven't needed to. I'm a thick guy and got it fatty liver after a tonsil ectomy that caused me to go from 230lbs to 165 in about 3 months. I now have high BP, high cholesterol and high triglyceride.
My doctor's advice was, "Lose weight."
I'm making a total lifestyle change in diet and exercise, and am determined to get seriously lean.
My question is, if you were in my shoes, with the knowledge you have of available things to take to burn visceral fat, what would you take? GW? Albuterol? BNP? Something I'm not familiar with?

Thank you for your help and all you do to keep everyone informed.

Grace and Peace,

P.S.
*I know you're not my doctor and I'll consult a medical professional before taking any supplements or medications guys.

you def don't want to mess with albuterol if you have heart problems man

I would use GW + SR9009... make sure they are sarms1 brand!!

run it like this

GW 10mg AM/PM
SR9009 5-10mg 30 minutes pre exercise
you can add in ostarine or LGD to prevent muscle wasting in a deficit, i would recommend doing this!
n2slin 30 minutes before meals

exercise daily 1-2 hours
keep your calories in a deficit

you will lose weight. i promise you

Steve gives you some great ideas. I also want to give you credit for wanting to make a major lifestyle change. It will definitely pay off in the end. Cardarine is probably the best thing you can run. Not only will it directly burn fat but it will also increase endurance making your cardio and training easier.

First off - I am really proud of you for making the decision to start eating healthier and start taking care of yourself.

Check out this article I wrote on how to develop a diet and workout program for beginners -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybuilding-blog/2015/02/24/getting-back-gym-lay/

This article explains how to grocery shop and has a full printable grocery shopping list you can print off -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/b...timate-grocery-shopping-list-serious-athlete/

To start, try to lift weights 3 days per week and do 30-45 minutes of cardio 3-4 days per week. Base your diet around single ingredient unprocessed foods. Lean meats, vegetables, fruits etc.

Stay away from sugar and refined products.

Top Bottom