Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet for bikini contest

Donald Pinkett

I would like to start a extreme diet for cutting before my bikini contest, I'm in very good shape right now, also on my weight goal, but I would like to know which diet would be very strict and extreme to cut even more 3 weeks before competition, thank you.

Carb Cycle to Get Bikini Show

Monday: Legs – High Carb

Tuesday: Upper body – Moderate Carb

Wednesday: Rest/Cardio – Low Carb

Thursday: Legs – High Carb

Friday: Upper body – Moderate Carb

Saturday: Rest/Cardio – Low Carb

Sunday: Rest/Cardio – Low Carb

Bikini Competition Diet Approach 1: Calories
Bikini Competition Diet Approach 2: Biofeedback & Hormones
Bikini Competition Diet Approach 3: Macros

I am a big advocate of carb cycling. The goal is not just to loose weight. It's to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass. That's how you get a tight, toned and sculpted physique.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

I really like the carb cycling suggested above my @muskate - it is very effective, and yet very easy to follow. This diet is not restrictive, so you basically can eat anything you like to, just in a certain way. Therefore, you still get all the nutrients that your body needs. And the refeed days make this diet psychologically very bearable.

Top Bottom