Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet for arthritis

toni.bold

I suffer from arthritis for years already, but the last few years it has gotten worst, somebody told me certain foods make it worst, I would like to know which foods to avoid while you have arthritis, thank you.

I suffer from arthritis for years already, but the last few years it has gotten worst, somebody told me certain foods make it worst, I would like to know which foods to avoid while you have arthritis, thank you.

Diet is huge into controlling arthritis. When eating get grass fed beef or organic chicken. I cut eating gluten and grain as well. It’s helped a lot. Your stomach is what you need to focus on. A lot of new functional doctors are getting into this. Your food needs to be your medication. It sucks having to cut out like all my favorite meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google/Everydayhealth says:
What not to eat when you have arthritis?

• Inflammatory Foods. Inflammatory Foods. ...
  • Fried & Processed Foods. Fried & Processed Foods. ...
  • Lower Your AGEs. Lower Your AGEs. ...
  • Sugars & Refined Carbs. Sugars & Refined Carbs. ...
  • Dairy Products. Dairy Products. ...
  • Alcohol & Tobacco. Alcohol & Tobacco. ...
  • Salt & Preservatives. Salt & Preservatives. ...
  • Corn Oil. Corn Oil.

well all food is inflammatory. that is the problem. so reduce all food but specifically inflammatory foods like dairy, gluten, soy, etc.

also drink a lot of water. eat more omega 3's and less 6's. keep the ratio balanced vs. 20 to 1

you might want to look into prolonged fasting, it can really help with these types of inflammatory problems

Try eliminating certain foods and see what helps and what makes it worse. Start off with the more inflammatory foods like dairy and bread.

Arthritis is largely due to inflammation. You want to reduce inflammation as much as possible.

Stay away from inflammatory foods like wheat, dairy and soy.

Base your diet around anti-inflammatory foods like fruits, vegetables and wild caught fish.

Foods to Avoid with Arthritis

1. Inflammatory Foods

2. Fried & Processed Foods

3. Lower Your AGEs

4. Sugars & Refined Carbs

5. Dairy Products

6. Alcohol & Tobacco

7. Salt & Preservatives

8. Corn Oil

Top Bottom