Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advising needed! Enough protein/fat/cals?

Andystal03

Would like a few opinions, because I'm not very documental with my diet. I'm not sure if I'm consuming enough calories, protein, fat and so on

Here is my average diet on a daily basis:

Breakfast: 100% Juice or 2% Milk. Two eggs cooked with a little cheese and milk. One fruit.

2 HRs After: NO-Xplode before lifting.

Lunch: Whey Protein mixed with water or 2% milk, tuna wheat sandwich.

Snack: Juice/Milk, usually a Fiber One cereal with Almonds.

Dinner: A meat, one vegetable, juice/milk.

Snack: Generally the Fiber One cereal with Almonds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I occasionally exchange the cereal for yogurt with a fruit. Planning to pick up some cottage cheese to mix with fruit.

Goal for judgment: Lose fat while gaining muscle, hence the supp and protein.

Thanks guys.

stats? height weight intensity of training ect?

after you tell us that list the total g of protein, carbs and fats you are eating each day, that will be helpful to us.

6'2 and 200lbs. 45mins-1hr of lifting with 30 sec rest between sets. I'm trying to lose fat because I'm not in very good muscular shape.

honestly bro, for your size, you need to consume way mooreeee to help replenish your muscles.
You sure do have alot of fats in there, especially with the 2% milk and almonds, and i suggest you include some REAL/lean meant protein in your diet, rather than relying on tuna/whey/egg whites for your protein sources. If thats the only sources you got, trying upping it up a bit. 6'2 and 200 lbs, yea you need much more food especially if your lifting.
Since your goal is fat loss, incorporate some cardio excercises in there, if your planning to gain muscle and LOSE fat at the same time, this is a really tricky process, but i guess most people would say is either choose one or the other.

Top Bottom