Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice regarding AAS...Mr X, diet gurus...

Slyder190

So I'm stuck at about 191 right now. about 5-6 weeks into my cycle. I had added more EFA's to keep putting weight on so far. I currently get at least 50 grams protein per meal. Would you advise upping my protein intake now to say 75 grams per meal to put on more weight. I'm wondering if it would be overkill or if since I'm synthesizing more protein from the AAS, it would be okay. Carbs tend to make fat real easy and I try to bulk in as lean a fashion as possible. I don't mind puttin on some BF while bulking, obviously, you have to, but as i said, adding more carbs only made my waitline grow bigger faster in the past.

slyder190 said:
So I'm stuck at about 191 right now. about 5-6 weeks into my cycle. I had added more EFA's to keep putting weight on so far. I currently get at least 50 grams protein per meal. Would you advise upping my protein intake now to say 75 grams per meal to put on more weight. I'm wondering if it would be overkill or if since I'm synthesizing more protein from the AAS, it would be okay. Carbs tend to make fat real easy and I try to bulk in as lean a fashion as possible. I don't mind puttin on some BF while bulking, obviously, you have to, but as i said, adding more carbs only made my waitline grow bigger faster in the past.

What does your cycle consist of?.... What did you weigh before starting cycle?

How many total cals are you eating? I wouldn't add more protein. For most people 300 grams is plenty to grow on. I would add more good fats like natural peanut butter. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you are having problems keeping your cals high while bulking start eating half a jar of natural peanut butter a day. I have guys eat a jar a day, but you don't have to start off that high. Adding good fats is the best option since you don't respond well to carbs.

slyder190 said:

hey bro
are you using ANPB if not then add some of that..its good stuff and easy to up the cals when you add it....

Okay, here's a quick overview-

Non Workout days -

Meals 1-3 -50 grams protein, 60-75 grams carbs, 30-35 grams fat.

Meals 4 and son on, 50-60 grams protein, 30 grams fat.

Workout days -

Meal 1- same as above

Meal 2- PW shake, 60-65 grams protein, 75 grams carbs, 6 grams fat.

Meal 3 (first PW whole food meal) - about the same breakdown as meal 2.

Meal 4- same as meal 1 above.

Meals 5 and so on- same as above for meals 4 and so on.

This is just a quick rough estimate overview, but you get the idea. I usually take 2TBS Udos with my meals as is. Sometimes I swipe out one TBS Udo's for a TBS of MCT instead, usually 2x a day.

Mak, you suggest ANPB. great source of healhty fats, but it also adds more protein into the mix as well. I may just do that though. it would make my life easier, and it's yummy. And I wouldn't have to spend as much $$$ on Udo's and MCT's.

slyder190 said:
Okay, here's a quick overview-

Non Workout days -

Meals 1-3 -50 grams protein, 60-75 grams carbs, 30-35 grams fat.

Meals 4 and son on, 50-60 grams protein, 30 grams fat.

Workout days -

Meal 1- same as above

Meal 2- PW shake, 60-65 grams protein, 75 grams carbs, 6 grams fat.

Meal 3 (first PW whole food meal) - about the same breakdown as meal 2.

Meal 4- same as meal 1 above.

Meals 5 and so on- same as above for meals 4 and so on.

This is just a quick rough estimate overview, but you get the idea. I usually take 2TBS Udos with my meals as is. Sometimes I swipe out one TBS Udo's for a TBS of MCT instead, usually 2x a day.

Mak, you suggest ANPB. great source of healhty fats, but it also adds more protein into the mix as well. I may just do that though. it would make my life easier, and it's yummy. And I wouldn't have to spend as much $$$ on Udo's and MCT's.

Still need to know more stats. CURRENT CYCLE and WEIGHT GAINED.

add the PB bro im cutting myself and that stuff is a life saver...its filling and tastes awesome so it breaks up the monotiny (sp) of eating tasteless shit....and its healthy fat ya cant lose...goodluck....

600mg Cyp/week, 500mg NPP/week, 40mg D-bol/day (only for another week for the D-bol). Up about 11 lbs, but you also have to keep in mind I was still coming off my summer diet and adding cals back in slow since September, so My weight goes up easier at this time.

Top Bottom