Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[DIET ADVICE] help me design a diet for 30% BF person.

Savage

I'm 264lbs and around 30% bodyfat with about 184 lbs lean mass and 30 years old so the metabolism is slowing down. I accomplished this feat through four years of going to the gym on and off, eating 6 times a days, skipping gym days (sometimes weeks at a time) and while moderately juicing.
I'm not sure what diet I should follow.

I try to go to the gym 4 times a weeks and I do a 2 day split for powerlifitng.

I would want to cut my body fat percentage in half in a resoneable amount of time. (I'm allergic to DNP and about all I can find is fina floating around.)

How many of you have dieted down from a high bodyfat percentage and still managed to maintian strenght.

I would like to hear from people who have dieted down 30 % - 15 % or from people who gave worked with people like me.

I'll bet you could lose 20 lbs in a month if you cut out carbs and ate tons of veggies, protein, and healthy fats, and did 1 hour of AM-empty stomach cardio every day and worked out 3-4 times/week. KISS... at least for the first 20 lbs.

Good luck!

Savage, you should probably switch to a pure CKD for a couple weeks, then do a cyclical CKD or a TKD after that.

While you're on the pure CKD, you've got to avoid carbs like the plague. Which means:
- No Pop or Candy (unless its sugar-free)
- Avoid starches like bread & potatoes, etc.

Also make sure you are drinking an adequate amount of water (1+ gallons) every day.

RUN A LIGHT DOSE OF TEST FOR MUSCLE SPARING!!! at 184 lbm you will look really bad if you lost alot of weight. i know its usually frowned upon to start any kind of cycle BUT i can see your gonna need LBM in the end.

do this

test 250 mg week 1-12
liquidex .5 eod 1-16

can a mod back me up on this?

Is that what you're running or what you want to run?

If you're natty already, no reason to start now. Get your diet & training in order before you ever think about stepping it up to that level.

Savage said:
I'm doing Omnadren250 every 3rd day and Fina EOD 75mg.

Too much?

Gear isn't the answer at 30% BF.

You have to consume fewer calories than you are expending. If you keep active you'll maintain more LBM, but at that BF you'll mostly be losing fat anyway.

You have to get and keep your diet in check for a while at whatever weight you get down to, or your chances of long term sucess are pretty slim IMO. If you can't lose the weight and maintain at that level for a while first, you're wasting your time and money on the gear.

There isn't a quick fix in gear and pills for everything. I wouldn't even rely on ECA/NYC/Clen right now, they're a crutch you can use later, but you need to knock your BF down to 20% first. You can't stay on those drugs forever, so you shouldn't rely on them in order to drop from 30% to 20%, or you'll jump right back up when you're off.

guys he doesnt want to look like jared for christ sakes!! remeber he is at 184 pounds LBM he needs every ounce of that LBM to help burn even more fat i think if he is properly educated on nutrition as well as anabolics why not give it a go just my 2 cc's

Top Bottom