Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet advice for 30 year old

westin30

I'm 6 4 and 245, a bit overweight but strong. I guess you could find me at the gym lifting heavy weight but not the guy who has a beach body. I want to trim down a bit. my diet is oats and skim milk in the morning. chicken and pasta for lunch and then salad and steak for dinner. is this an okay diet?

eat in a deficit! lol jk... calories in/out matter, but not as much as people think. i mean obviously if you eat 10000 calories a day you aren't gonna lose weight. but the key to fat loss is hormones #1 more than worrying about how much calories you eat

one of the best ways to fix a diet so that you fix your hormones is eating a natural whole food diet in a time restricted window of 2-6 hours. the benefits aren't just fat loss, but they are immune boost, autophagy, gut health, organ health etc etc.

this type of eating style is referred as intermittent fasting, but i hate that term. i call it time restricted eating. you can eat the SAME exact calories spread out or in a window and have 2 completely different end results

Control your eating habit, do a cardio once in a while and a strict diet on carbs and sweets... Eat a well balance nutrition foods and supplements. Good luck man!

Top Bottom