Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice

rajwg

EF Logger
Platinum
175 protein
80 fat
Under 50 or 60 carbs
6’ 205lbs 53yo 20 percent body fat
Newbie but have ran a few cycles and train 4-5 times per week.

I’m off cycle and have been for about 4 or 5 weeks. I am on 1mg test cyp for prescribed trt.

My question is I seem flat. I’ve been in cut mode and seem to be sort of stuck on gains or growth. I think I need to increase protein and maybe increase carbs as well. I’m scared of putting fat on my body, theres a fat kid that lives in all of us. I want to gain muscle but not gain fat. I eat crazy clean and macros are pretty spot on 90 percent of the time.

Any and all diet and intake advice would be appreciated guys!! (And workout advice)Thanks a million!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Oh, only eating supper. Breakfast is protein shake with mct oil, same for lunch, same for supper with some broiled chicken, 1/2 cup steel cut oats and sometimes a salad. Boring yes but effective when trying to lose lbs. like I said just feel flat on gains and muscle growth. I know some of you guys can’t eat enough but at 53 that’s not the case. Thanks again guys

there is no black and white answer to diet, that is why its so damn confusing for people

my suggestion is time restricted eating and eat a whole nutrition diet. avoid processed junk. i have a feeling you aren't getting enough good fats in your diet

you gain muscle by training to grow that muscle. you also must sleep properly. also genetics make a huge difference.

there is no black and white answer to diet, that is why its so damn confusing for people

my suggestion is time restricted eating and eat a whole nutrition diet. avoid processed junk. i have a feeling you aren't getting enough good fats in your diet

you gain muscle by training to grow that muscle. you also must sleep properly. also genetics make a huge difference.

Most of my fat is mct oil. Working that up as well as protein and a smidge more carbs. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

175 protein
80 fat
Under 50 or 60 carbs
6’ 205lbs 53yo 20 percent body fat
Newbie but have ran a few cycles and train 4-5 times per week.

I’m off cycle and have been for about 4 or 5 weeks. I am on 1mg test cyp for prescribed trt.

My question is I seem flat. I’ve been in cut mode and seem to be sort of stuck on gains or growth. I think I need to increase protein and maybe increase carbs as well. I’m scared of putting fat on my body, theres a fat kid that lives in all of us. I want to gain muscle but not gain fat. I eat crazy clean and macros are pretty spot on 90 percent of the time.

Any and all diet and intake advice would be appreciated guys!! (And workout advice)Thanks a million!

first thanks for sharing

second 1mg of TRT test? you mean 100mgs testosterone TRT? clarify please

there are many things you can do to grow even when you are deting, including healthy fats etc

but for us to help you, you have to post a Log journal of your diet training and what you are using so we can judge properly

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT Diet cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html

Top Bottom