Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice

Trt is 1/2 ml twice a week of 200mg test cyp. So 100 each time for total of 200 mg per week. This is prescribed. I will get a log up tomorrow for everyone and thanks guys. Absolutely appreciate the opinions and advice.

are you going to post a LOG journal?

we are waiting for it here

You are only eating like 1,200 calories per day. If you are going to consume calories throughout the day like you are, your body will shut your metabolism right down. I suggest either doing OMAD and cutting out the shakes or going with 2 proper meals in place of the shakes. You are not getting enough good nutrition.

Eat real food, not junk in packages. Think if the pilgrims had access to it, it's ok for you to eat. So lean meats, veggies, fruits, etc... Move more. Start counting your daily steps. Progressively do more over time. Get a gym membership if you wish to put some muscle on your body. and building muscle can be helped with some supplements. let's try Fadogia agrestic from vital herbal if you like. This product has no negative reactions with my other supplements. It gives me bonus energy and works well

Working out 4-5 times a week. Adding more lean beef chicken and salmon. Plenty of salad. Trying to add some carbs just scared to over do it. Usually a fairly good carb day on sat or sun. Every other day during the week have added in about 300-400 carbs. Bumped protein to 250-300 or more when adding the meat. Still around 80 give or take on fat. Do leave fat completely out once or twice a week just to keep body offset. Feeling much better and great stamina during workouts. Going hard for 1.5 and often 2 hours. Using Fitbod push pull legs advanced setting. Add reps and sets to about everything. After push pull legs I need a rest day for sure.
Greatly appreciate the advice guys. Thanks for all. Sorry I’ve not put in my workout routines but would take forever. Basically push pull legs. Got a small promo at work and free time is a premium for sure and not missing my gym time! Lol. Definitely hooked and thank you guys for that. Arms chest and legs all growing! Mindset is best it’s ever been and ready to tear it up every night!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Added 300mg primo to my 200mg trt test and 10mg anavar twice a day. Trt plus we’ll call it. 2 weeks in and feeling great. Diet and training going well. Too impatient to wait my 12 weeks to start my next cycle so decided to just give the trt a little boost without getting carried away. Blood work was great one month ago so why not.

80% of weight loss is diet. That should be your starting point. The program you choose should depend on things like what you enjoy doing and your fitness level at the moment. I got injured during a high intensity program last year so, even though I really enjoyed it, this year I'm doing a more strength-based program, which I am also enjoying a lot. Or you can use some supps that can help, I've taken Tongkat Ali from vital herbal for years, this with all the 'supportive cast' of additional great herbs makes this, hands down, the best I've ever had.

Working out 4-5 times a week. Adding more lean beef chicken and salmon. Plenty of salad. Trying to add some carbs just scared to over do it. Usually a fairly good carb day on sat or sun. Every other day during the week have added in about 300-400 carbs. Bumped protein to 250-300 or more when adding the meat. Still around 80 give or take on fat. Do leave fat completely out once or twice a week just to keep body offset. Feeling much better and great stamina during workouts. Going hard for 1.5 and often 2 hours. Using Fitbod push pull legs advanced setting. Add reps and sets to about everything. After push pull legs I need a rest day for sure.
Greatly appreciate the advice guys. Thanks for all. Sorry I’ve not put in my workout routines but would take forever. Basically push pull legs. Got a small promo at work and free time is a premium for sure and not missing my gym time! Lol. Definitely hooked and thank you guys for that. Arms chest and legs all growing! Mindset is best it’s ever been and ready to tear it up every night!

keep this log going
it does seem like you're high carbs but your fats need an increase

how are you training?

Added 300mg primo to my 200mg trt test and 10mg anavar twice a day. Trt plus we’ll call it. 2 weeks in and feeling great. Diet and training going well. Too impatient to wait my 12 weeks to start my next cycle so decided to just give the trt a little boost without getting carried away. Blood work was great one month ago so why not.

300mgs primo and 200mgs test with anavar thats a good cycle

i like TRT+ but you gotta do a full log
post more info and more updates we will back you

Keeping the carbs down below 100
Daily and mostly under 60. Still to fat to be increasing carbs. Thought that was causing my fatigue but just think I was In a flat spot. The primo and anavar helps the workouts for sure too. Fats are down a little as too much mct oil gives me the shits. Protein is 200 to 250 everyday. Trying to eat more fatty foods but hard to keep up. More salmon and more eggs. Feeling good and keeping very regimented.

Keeping the carbs down below 100
Daily and mostly under 60. Still to fat to be increasing carbs. Thought that was causing my fatigue but just think I was In a flat spot. The primo and anavar helps the workouts for sure too. Fats are down a little as too much mct oil gives me the shits. Protein is 200 to 250 everyday. Trying to eat more fatty foods but hard to keep up. More salmon and more eggs. Feeling good and keeping very regimented.

What to do if you get tired of eating eggs? Would it be good to just increase the amount of protein instead of forcing yourself to eat it? Interested in it because I know the guy who cannot eat eggs anymore

Top Bottom