Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

175 protein
80 fat
Under 50 or 60 carbs
6’ 205lbs 53yo 20 percent body fat
Newbie but have ran a few cycles and train 4-5 times per week.

I’m off cycle and have been for about 4 or 5 weeks. I am on 1mg test cyp for prescribed trt.

My question is I seem flat. I’ve been in cut mode and seem to be sort of stuck on gains or growth. I think I need to increase protein and maybe increase carbs as well. I’m scared of putting fat on my body, theres a fat kid that lives in all of us. I want to gain muscle but not gain fat. I eat crazy clean and macros are pretty spot on 90 percent of the time.

Any and all diet and intake advice would be appreciated guys!! (And workout advice)Thanks a million!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Well d'uh.

175 protein
80 fat
Under 50 or 60 carbs
6’ 205lbs 53yo 20 percent body fat
Newbie but have ran a few cycles and train 4-5 times per week.

I’m off cycle and have been for about 4 or 5 weeks. I am on 1mg test cyp for prescribed trt.

My question is I seem flat. I’ve been in cut mode and seem to be sort of stuck on gains or growth. I think I need to increase protein and maybe increase carbs as well. I’m scared of putting fat on my body, theres a fat kid that lives in all of us. I want to gain muscle but not gain fat. I eat crazy clean and macros are pretty spot on 90 percent of the time.

Any and all diet and intake advice would be appreciated guys!! (And workout advice)Thanks a million!

At 20% bf sounds to me like you have a ways to go. However, do you have enough muscle mass under that 20% to get the right look is the question? When you get to 15% you’ll start knowing that answer.

As far as being “flat”, that’s part of cutting. Your body is going through changes when losing fat. It’s not magic. If you were under 15% then I would recommend a refeed. But not at 20%. Maybe unless you’re completely stalled for over two weeks. Possibly a higher carb day to reignite the metabolism? But again, at 20% bf? You’re either cutting or building muscle. Can’t do both. Gotta be patient. Especially at your age.

Currently I’m 7 wks into my 12 wk cut, down to 181 from 192. Trying to get to 12% so I’m probably looking at 175 lbs. Btw I’m 5’ 10”.

A few weeks ago for the first time I had a weird thing going on where I was pretty lean but very watery. Turned out to be diet related. Point is you have to make tweaks along the ways and keep grinding. You’re gonna go through some awkward times during the process.

Trt is 1/2 ml twice a week of 200mg test cyp. So 100 each time for total of 200 mg per week. This is prescribed. I will get a log up tomorrow for everyone and thanks guys. Absolutely appreciate the opinions and advice.

Top Bottom